Thursday, November 10, 2011

Productivity Update!

I had my second electrolysis appointment yesterday, so my chin, neck and part of my cheek are swollen. I just hope it goes down more before I go to work again tomorrow. I am still happy I am getting it done though; the idea of never having to shave my face again is such a relief. Now, I know that I will just end up having to shave other areas, like my legs is still a normal routine, but no longer the face is a huge plus.

On a different note I went to the support group again also yesterday. I got to meet some new people, and even got along with some, that we went to the late night cafe afterwards. I think we talked for at least another couple of hours. I got some more tips about my hormone regimen, since I am still self medicating (I plan on getting a doctor as soon as my insurance gets in later this month). One thing that came up in our talks really hit the "I'm interested" button, was that two of the girls are in a roller derby nearby. I think that once I get a bit further along, I might just see about joining, it sounds like a lot of fun. Other than it being a productive day, it was actually rather mellow. Well, until my next update, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment