Monday, December 5, 2011

A Quiet, Fun Day

Today was very relaxing, went out and played card games with some of my friends. It had been a couple of months since I was last able to do that with them. I also figured it would be a good time to let them know about my changes. They took it well, and after answering a few questions, it was like nothing changed (just the way I want it), we just continued with what we always do, laughing, joking, having a good time. At the same time, I was having a good conversation with a friend in both Nebraska and in Ohio (both of which know of my situation and are awesome about the whole thing. I love all my friends, because they understand what I am going through and care for me and vise versa. I consider myself extremely lucky.

Ever since I told my Mom, I feel as if I don't have to hide anymore. I feel free to be who I am without prejudice, and I think it is showing more and more every day. I am going out more as who I am inside, and that makes me happy. I think everyone I know, has said this to me, "Is it going to make me happy?" and all I can say in return is, yes it is and thank you. Thank you for being there everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You realize of course the friend in Ohio is only temporarily in Ohio right? :-) She's really a mountain girl at heart and as soon as she is able she's coming home right? She'll still think you're awesome when she moves though. :-)

    ReplyDelete