Friday, January 6, 2012

So, the Holidays are Finally Over

I am sorry I have not been posting very much recently, but tis the season to get nothing done. Thank you for finally being over. All and all, the past couple of weeks have been good; just steady progression. I did however have to stop going to my meetings over at the GIC for the time being, as I was coming home from a friends house and someone forced me on to the median screwing up my front driver's wheel. So, until that is fixed, I am stranded, mostly. I have been lucky enough to get to work and some friends places via Light rail and bus, but it is expensive! I have though been going to a cafe in downtown Denver with some friends for a thing they are calling "Drink and Draw". Just a place to hang out and have a coffee or hot chocolate while drawing. There have been so many people and I have been learning so much.
I should have a new set of measurements and pics up within the week, plus I am finally putting up some links to other sites. Yay!

I hope things are going well for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment