Friday, January 20, 2012

Well, Here we go.

Today I am going to be talking with one of my upper echelon bosses at work. The good news is I have known him for a few years now, since he and I came from another security company together. One of my friends who is going through things similar to my own has talked to him in the past and he had no problems. So, that is the good news; bad news is I have been sick all night last night and am dreading staying up late to talk to him; the bed is calling to me. : P

It needs to be done though; if I talk to him, I can begin to figure out what I need to do to make the switch over at work. I am reaching close to 8 months now and I think I want to make the final jump to Lyndsey by the time my 1 year mark hits. After that, I can focus on the more expensive parts of transition. Namely: surgery.  I have been thinking of getting an Orchiectomy to lower the amount of testosterone blockers I need. While my health is good (other than being sick right now), it will also cut down on some of my risks from medications.

Anyways, until next time,
Thanks to everyone who has been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment